Friday, January 25, 2013

Little Things That Make Me Smile

Sometimes I get too wordy (so I have been told by the man of the house) and I was sitting here thinking of my good mood and what made me smile this week and decided I would share my list.

A beautiful redheaded woody woodpecker looking at me through the glass while he sat at the feeder on the suet log.

Hearing my son's voice on the phone saying "love you Mom" as he says he is in Superior, Wisconsin heading up to Copper Harbor and will see us Sunday.

Sharing some time with friends that I don't see enough while we made cards for sick children.

Receiving cards from Iowa friends.

Getting a hug (I am a hugger...).

Watching a little buck in the backyard stomping his foot at me to get off the deck while I shoveled the snow.

Sharing devotions via e-mail with a friend.

Remembering that February 1 will 21 years shared with my guy.

Lots of things made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment