Sunday, July 22, 2012

Recipe Share time...Red apple sangria.... Oh My!!!

I am sorry I am chatty today, but definitely wanted to share the Sangria recipe from the wedding last night.  I am wishing I had some red apple vodka in the house, but I don't so I guess it will be a glass of sweet red for me, but at the next gathering of friends and food, this is going on the beverage list.  Now I need a Sangria pitcher.....

Red Apple Sangria
3 ounces sutter home cabernet sauvignon wine
1 ounce shakka red apple vodka
1 ounce cranberry juice
1 ounce pineapple juice
1/2 ounce grenadine
splash carbonated lemon-lime beverage
2 pieces apple
orange wedge and 1 lime wedge
1 maraschino cherry


  •   Now this is for  one lovely glass of Red Apple Sangria, but once you have tasted this you will think....what the heck... make a whole pitcher.  These were definitely good (even the Jeffrey said yum!)


  • We finally got some Mexican vanilla so I am baking today.  Oatmeal raisin bars are in the oven as we speak.  I will package these and put in the freezer for 1 a day treats for us.

    Go out and make it a great day!  Ciao as my friend Charlene says!


    1 comment: